New member in the westchester ny area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member in the westchester ny area

HI everyone my name is rich i am new to the forum. last year i finally bought a 1992 typhoon from an owner that i believe was a member here. the color is a Chrysler toxic orange. i also had the opportunity to find and purchased a 92 sonoma gt. black on grey from a guy in ct. i love this square trucks. my dream is to own a syclone one day but for now these two will do. when i get a chance will post their vin id.

Welcome. There is an active member in your area (Vinny) who would probably be a big help if you need anything. See the Northeast forum for the November event in Delaware.
    Steve
    TY 0482 1992 White/Argent 43k
    SY 1548 Sold '07
    TY 1237 Sold '12
    SY 1700 sold '14
    RIP JACK 1948-2015

Comment

Aloha Rich and welcome, Do you have pictures of your trucks and #. Just curious what one did you get first, ty or gt ?
      Look forward to checking out your trucks. Aloha.........

Sy 877 2271
      92 Ty 588 833
      85.5 SVO Mustang
      32" Beach Cruiser

Comment

Nice. Welcome. Was the blank and gray in central Connecticut?

http://www.syty.net/forums/forum/gen...noma-gts-in-ct
        Justin "RealFastV6"
        1991 GMC Syclone
        1993 GMC Typhoon

Comment

Originally posted by SVO View Post
          Aloha Rich and welcome, Do you have pictures of your trucks and #. Just curious what one did you get first, ty or gt ?
          sorry for late response. thank you but it was the GT that I got from CT black and grey from 1st owner. but wanted a typhoon and saw one in the staten island and talk wife into it and bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by RealFastV6 View Post
            Nice. Welcome. Was the blank and gray in central Connecticut?

http://www.syty.net/forums/forum/gen...noma-gts-in-ct
            sorry for late response yes it was black and grey but i don't believe it was. mine had a sunroof which i was not too happy with it buy found out that the seller who was the original owner had that put on from the dealer when he purchase it he gave all the paper work.

Comment

Originally posted by SVO View Post
              92 GT #2031
              92 typhoon #0303

Comment

Working...
              X