New Member in ARIZONA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member in ARIZONA

Hey guys my name's Jameson I'm located in Tucson Arizona and am willing to travel to cruise and or meet new groups of typhoon and syclone people. I am also looking for someone that I could establish a relationship with for TUNING. this is my first 4.3 turbo setup but by far not my first rodeo im looking to learn alot from you guys as this is a vehicle that's isn't so "Boring" compared to most. I'm currently swapping the turbo and ordering the scan master 3 along with wideband setup and turbo tweak setup...my buddy has tuner cats and we will be using this forum to fuel our fire....Im also rebuilding the transmission and doing all new suspension and painting the whole vehicle....this should be the most difficult setup for me as far as swapping boost components because of tuning issues with this car but I'm gonna knock that obstacle down with the help of my buddy with Tuner CATS and someone with extensive knowledge willing to help me get on the map with these trucks...basically I'm glad to be part of the forum and can't wait to see what we can do with all of our knowledge!

Welcome to the board. I know of the truck you bought. I have a Turbo Tweak chip already if you haven't ordered one yet. Setup for 60lb injectors, 3 bar map and PLX wideband.

Comment

Yeah sounds like something I'd be interested in with a good Christmas price!

Comment

Welcome to SY TY life lol got any pics?

Comment

Yes it's a work in progress though I'd rather post pics with all the cladding lol1

Comment

Hi, are you on ebay? https://m.ebay.com/itm/1992-GMC-Typh...AAAOSwyXNaQcUO

just wondering.
            1991 Syclone #678.
            1992 Typhoon #413 Sold
            sigpic

- When the turbo spins the bullshit ends.

Comment

Yep thats the truck. Stands to double what he paid for it, if not more.

Comment

Oh. Just wondering wtf happened? Was a new commer 14 days ago it seemd like.
                1991 Syclone #678.
                1992 Typhoon #413 Sold
                sigpic

- When the turbo spins the bullshit ends.

Comment

Same SyTy story. Bolt ons aren't readily available or cheap, neither is the cladding. Its expensive to "LS swap it". Truck is a complete basket case and now needs major mechanical components.

Comment

Hey static, I did sell it and I did make double. I've never given up on a car in my life lol...good dang these cars can kick someone's ass! Anyways I sold it and the guy lost the title. Do you happen to know the guys name I bought it from in real life or on here? In trying to get the guy out of state on the road, he claims to have spent 20k on the truck

Comment

Working...
                    X