Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

92typhoon 2332 new owner (little help plz)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92typhoon 2332 new owner (little help plz)

Hi I am the new owner of typhoon 2332 white on gray and am needing to know what the second red wire coming out of the positive battery cable leads because the truck will not start unless I can find where this little guys home is thank you so much Have a picture but can't upload attachment will work on that or can mail it if need be The body shop is waiting on me to track this issue down so they can finish putting the truck back together

thank you you and happy to be here!!!!
    Glen Gatlin

Here's a link to the picture

Comment

There is a wire harness that runs along the bottom of the truck behind your front bumper ( near the fog lights). That wire leads into that harness. Mine is connected by the battery with a wire connector that looks like this here.
      91' Syclone #1129
      92' Typhoon #1061 (DD)
      11' Toyota Camry SE

Comment

Harness looks like this under the truck. Red wire you see in the pic is that red wire coming from the battery. hope this helps.
        91' Syclone #1129
        92' Typhoon #1061 (DD)
        11' Toyota Camry SE

Comment

I posted a reply to this soon after you posted your question but for some reason itís not showing up..

In my reply I said the main battery harness splits off, larger lead goes to the starter and the smaller goes to the insulated stud on the firewall behind the dizzy.

There is a smaller wire with a weatherpack connector that Jay is referring to.. thatís for your ABS controller on the driver side..
          Syclone #0585

Comment

Working...
          X