Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Syclone 569 11.39@116mph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Syclone 569 11.39@116mph

    I've actually gone 11.37@114mph too, but here's a video from my last trip out.

    1.56 60ft is the best it's done
    Best eighth is 7.18 @94mph

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoASULmO-jw

  • #2
    Hi I saw the video. Launches look aggressive. Do you know what grind the cam is from comp? 410,412,415..? Or larger. Also what trans setup are you running?

    Nice times. Are you running a tweaker chip?
    1991 Syclone #678.
    1992 Typhoon #413 Sold
    sigpic

    - When the turbo spins the bullshit ends.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Slyclone View Post
      Hi I saw the video. Launches look aggressive. Do you know what grind the cam is from comp? 410,412,415..? Or larger. Also what trans setup are you running?

      Nice times. Are you running a tweaker chip?
      The cam is a 412. Trans is a 700r4 with a vette servo and a 3500rpm converter.

      It is a TT chip, but I'm currently installing a Holley HP

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JRoyPDX View Post

        The cam is a 412. Trans is a 700r4 with a vette servo and a 3500rpm converter.

        It is a TT chip, but I'm currently installing a Holley HP

        Interesting.

        I think all syty 700r4 transmission had a vette servo out of the box.. as well as a specific calibration plate on the valve body .

        Put some photos up of your engine bay if you could.. just curious to see what else is going on with out asking a ton of questions.
        1991 Syclone #678.
        1992 Typhoon #413 Sold
        sigpic

        - When the turbo spins the bullshit ends.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Slyclone View Post


          Interesting.

          I think all syty 700r4 transmission had a vette servo out of the box.. as well as a specific calibration plate on the valve body .

          Put some photos up of your engine bay if you could.. just curious to see what else is going on with out asking a ton of questions.
          Could be something different, but mine shifts at almost 5900rpm so I know something ain't stock.



          Comment


          • #6
            Don't forget that wrench under the hood...
            1991 Syclone #678.
            1992 Typhoon #413 Sold
            sigpic

            - When the turbo spins the bullshit ends.

            Comment


            • #7
              Its not there. Truck is torn apart right now. The cowl cover isn't even installed.

              Comment

              Working...
              X