Lunch Money Time Slip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch Money Time Slip

Gents, I am trying this again and not sure what is going on.
    Bob Click image for larger version

Name:	Beach Run.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	1862708

It went through Bob. Nice run. Would of ran 6.4x if you wouldn’t of let off. Good 60ft.

Comment

Mike,
      Might have ran a little better but truck was a little on the fat side not sure of a 6.40 because that would be stout for a 3950 pound street truck. We will find out what is in it hopefully on the 15th of June as that is the next time we will be going to a Sanctioned racing event wink wink if you know what I mean. I had to pay to post pictures but that is okay as I am sure there are a few members that might want some information that requires photos on our progress to this point.
      Bob

Comment

Nice, be cool to see the back half on that.

Comment

JRoy,
          I am also curious to see what it will run out the back door. Just hope we have enough injector in it. The other problem is the truck really needs a stand alone to really get the tune up right. Talked to Eric Marshal a few weeks back at a Buick meet in NC and he is working on a ECM for these trucks and it might be out soon. The last time we went to MIR (with the old small motor) and got a quarter mile time slip it was almost identical to yours. The big motor combination has been giving us fits and I almost went back to the one from a few years ago. These trucks are really funny when you change a few things it can be difficult to get it to settle back down. Hopefully we can put down a good lap this weekend.
          Thanks,
          Bob

Comment

Gents,
            Lunch Money didn't make the trip and it got in trouble at about 600 feet. I have to change the fuel system around some and see what the out come is. It did however run almost identical as the time slip posted above. So with that I am not sure what to expect the next time out.
            Bob

Comment

If you're considering an ECM, just go for the Holley EFI system. Alot of support and it works phenomenally.

Comment

Bob, whats the Setup? I see Twin Turbos in your pic?
                1993 GMC Typhoon #1215 (10.71@124MPH Stock Bottom End)
                Typhoon 2.0 Build: 10.49 @129 Forged Internals, Block Fill, 4 bolt, High Compression, Brodix -8 Ported Heads, Custom Cam, Headers, E85, Holley Dominator, Built 4L80e

Comment

Working...
                X