X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proptop
    started a topic Lunch Money Time Slip

Lunch Money Time Slip

Gents, I am trying this again and not sure what is going on.
    Bob Click image for larger version

Name:	Beach Run.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	1862708

• proptop
    replied
    Gents,
    Got my laptop fixed. Pics of Lunch Money from a few years ago. Enjoy
    Bob
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• proptop
    replied
    Forgot it is a single unit Gen 2 64/66

Leave a comment:

• proptop
    replied
    Gents when I can get back on my laptop I will give details on Lunch Money. In short it is a big bore long stroke bow tie build. The motor on the avatar(I think that what it is called) is my future street rod motor for an all wheel drive project that I want to build. The current motor was intended for it but I split my stock block street racing a little nitrous powered Vega a few years back. Maybe I will start a tread about the build details of Lunch Money.

Leave a comment:

• Sean Krupa
    replied
    Bob, whats the Setup? I see Twin Turbos in your pic?

Leave a comment:

• JRoyPDX
    replied
    If you're considering an ECM, just go for the Holley EFI system. Alot of support and it works phenomenally.

Leave a comment:

• proptop
    replied
    Gents,
    Lunch Money didn't make the trip and it got in trouble at about 600 feet. I have to change the fuel system around some and see what the out come is. It did however run almost identical as the time slip posted above. So with that I am not sure what to expect the next time out.
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• proptop
    replied
    JRoy,
    I am also curious to see what it will run out the back door. Just hope we have enough injector in it. The other problem is the truck really needs a stand alone to really get the tune up right. Talked to Eric Marshal a few weeks back at a Buick meet in NC and he is working on a ECM for these trucks and it might be out soon. The last time we went to MIR (with the old small motor) and got a quarter mile time slip it was almost identical to yours. The big motor combination has been giving us fits and I almost went back to the one from a few years ago. These trucks are really funny when you change a few things it can be difficult to get it to settle back down. Hopefully we can put down a good lap this weekend.
    Thanks,
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• JRoyPDX
    replied
    Nice, be cool to see the back half on that.

Leave a comment:

• proptop
    replied
    Mike,
    Might have ran a little better but truck was a little on the fat side not sure of a 6.40 because that would be stout for a 3950 pound street truck. We will find out what is in it hopefully on the 15th of June as that is the next time we will be going to a Sanctioned racing event wink wink if you know what I mean. I had to pay to post pictures but that is okay as I am sure there are a few members that might want some information that requires photos on our progress to this point.
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• Mikeysy15
    replied
    It went through Bob. Nice run. Would of ran 6.4x if you wouldn’t of let off. Good 60ft.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X