Weird message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird message

Got this when I attempted a reply to a thread. Turns out it posted anyway.

Error while saving content: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 2 column 1 of the JSON data
    If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem.

I guess I'm 'old fashioned', but all these changes seem to confuse the 'elders'. I'm not use to all this 'new and improved', when the 'old'...... worked.
    Since when does 'change' mean 'better'.

Just sayin'.
    Chip
    Sonoma GT #15 Teal
    '91 Sonoma ext cab GT conversion

Comment

Originally posted by fauXGT View Post
      I guess I'm 'old fashioned', but all these changes seem to confuse the 'elders'. I'm not use to all this 'new and improved', when the 'old'...... worked.
      Since when does 'change' mean 'better'.

Just sayin'.
      I'm with you. I was just getting the hang of the recent change and this one seems a lil more on the complicated side. O'well it'll all come together at some point.
      91' Syclone #1129
      92' Typhoon #1061 (DD)
      11' Toyota Camry SE

Comment

It's all my fault. I recently asked when we might be going to HTTPS for security reasons, as opposed to HTTP, and I've seen two different versions of "forum software" since. In the old system with one click I was looking at the latest posts. With this system I haven't figured it out. I've experimented and gotten nowhere. No clue where the latest posts are found.

Comment

Amen brother, thanks for make'n me feel not quit so dumb. Maybe someone could write a " how to" for this new stuff (especially the latest, or new posts).

Comment

it's not you guys.. the site is messed up.. the search function isn't working and that's what the newest posts uses.. i have VB support looking at it though and i hope that it gets corrected soon.. i've been emailing them everyday.
            keith - syty.net Admin

Comment

Good to know, thanks!

Comment

Glad to see I'm not the only one with posting error messages and search not working. Come on VB Support!

Comment

Working...
                X