No announcement yet.

What happened?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The site has way too many issues. New posts don't appear in the forum list of threads. Replies don't go through or they do and you post 15 times before you realize they did. It's going to die just like S-Series.Org did back in the day and it was the original s-series forum. Hated to see it go, too. Jack Wilburn did a great job with that for as long as he did. It was his truck and his pages on s-series.org that led me here in 2001. I think DaveP ended up with his truck that caught on fire. I can't recall exactly.

And for the one who missed the other thread, you can search this site through the Google search bar. Type in the search terms then type in *site:http://www.syty.net* exactly as you see it between the *'s. So an example would be

3200 converter site:http://www.syty.net

Exactly as shown above. Or switch "3200 converter" with whatever term(s) you want to search for.

3200 converter search results @ Google search

Comment

I just stopped in because I had not been on for quite some time. And it looks like nothing is going on at all. What happened? Where is everyone? I decided to take a little time from funneling money on the money pits for awhile. But they are still all here collecting dust.
      Phil
      91 Syclone 2097
      92 Typhoon 0042 Black/Black
      93 Typhoon 1955 Royal Blue

Comment

I wonder if this site would gain popularity again if GMC came out with a new Sy and Ty? Of course we all know that will never happen but would be interesting to see.
        Mike
        92 TY#0073
        93 TY#0965-SOLD!
        2007 Trailblazer SS - Wife's new ride
        It's tough being narcissistic, especially when you realize that nobody wants to be like you.

Comment

TYTILIDIE - your PM's are full

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDirtPharmD View Post
            TYTILIDIE - your PM's are full
            I only have 6 messages. I cleared them out so I guess I should be good. Let me know if it still says full.
            Mike
            92 TY#0073
            93 TY#0965-SOLD!
            It's tough being narcissistic, especially when you realize that nobody wants to be like you.

Comment

Originally posted by TYTILIDIE View Post

I only have 6 messages. I cleared them out so I guess I should be good. Let me know if it still says full.
              Interesting, it says, "User TYTILIDIE has exceeded their private message quota.". Well, that's no fun

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDirtPharmD View Post

Interesting, it says, "User TYTILIDIE has exceeded their private message quota.". Well, that's no fun
                What can I do for you? If you need something truly private I can give you my phone number. I cleared my PM's yesterday so......
                Mike
                92 TY#0073
                93 TY#0965-SOLD!

Comment

Hey TYTILIDIE, I had to delete all of my PMs and then delete them again from the Trash. I was able to send and recieve after that.

Comment

Working...
                  X