Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search?

Hello,
    I am curious of when the search function will work again. I am looking for some 20g info as well as other items, and I can not access it. Sorry to bother, but any assistance would be appreciated.
    2003 2500 Avalanche. 496 with headers, 3" Magnaflow exhaust SOLD!
    1992 Typhoon # 0234. ultimate chip, cervinis ram air hood, ATR exhaust, otherwise all stock. New paint and semi-restoration final in May of 2013

Ya, I canít wait either.......
    Sy 877 2271
    92 Ty 588 833
    85.5 SVO Mustang
    32" Beach Cruiser

Comment

Used to be able to search via google site:syty.net but many of the pages come up invalid now.

Comment

I've been trying to get the search to work for the past month. so far the host company is blaming Vbulletin and Vbulletin is blaming the host. I'm almost at a loss to know what to do. If we go back to the old version of VB i'm afraid that we'll loose some new posts.
        keith - syty.net Admin

Comment

loosing some new post vs not being able to find info is really not a big deal to most users of this site just my .02

Comment

Curious, can you take it back to the way it was? I think losing a few posts VS being able to get the site features back is well worth it
            2003 2500 Avalanche. 496 with headers, 3" Magnaflow exhaust SOLD!
            1992 Typhoon # 0234. ultimate chip, cervinis ram air hood, ATR exhaust, otherwise all stock. New paint and semi-restoration final in May of 2013

Comment

Just an FYI... the search function works when I search from my iPhone.

Outside of that I have just been using google.... example.. site:www.syty.net 20g turbo

hope this helps
              Syclone #0585

Comment

Working...
              X