Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group purchase Torsen type front limited slip differential - COLLECTING DEPOSITS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Group purchase Torsen type front limited slip differential - COLLECTING DEPOSITS

Yes sorry i was going off of the first post in this thread so not 3months, but still a little while since the money was sent to manufacturer.. Was mainly curious what john has been told if anything at all..
    03 arrival blue SSS
    sy1373
    sy2557 sold in 04

Comment

• Re: Group purchase Torsen type front limited slip differential - COLLECTING DEPOSITS

Originally posted by henry283 View Post
      Damn. Been to busy to watch what's going on with the forum. Please add me to your interested list. I'll be interested in one complete unit and one carrier if anyone backs out.
      Add me to list Arron, send me PayPal request then email when ready.

Thanks

Comment

Is it too late to get a unit?

Comment

add me to list. paypal invoice when ready
          MTM

Comment

Ok guys I just talked to them and they said that 3 to 5 units should ship the 17th of july and they want us to make sure they function and fit correct.......so I am not sure how to do this I would like to get these early ones to someone that can test right away but I want to be fair and if by chance there is a problem I don't want anyone mad. I will test one in my truck so we can make sure they handle the power.

So what is a fair way to pick who gets the first trial batch?

John

Comment

I'll test one in my truck since I'm local and we can insure the unit is installed correctly. I'll even daily drive the truck just to make sure we put some miles on it.

I'm sure everyone wants to verify they are getting a quality product before tearing their differential out and installing these things. I would like to see one more high hp truck run one for strength reasons if any of the big guns are ready for the challenge.
              Got cars??? 2003 Audi A4, 2000 Audi A4, 1996 Ford Powerstroke, 1995 Ford F-250 Powerstroke, 1993 Talon TSi, 1992 GMC Typhoon, 1991 Talon TSi, 1991 GMC Syclone, 1990 300ZX TT, 1990 300ZX TT

Comment

Originally posted by BULLY Syclone View Post
                Ok guys I just talked to them and they said that 3 to 5 units should ship the 17th of july and they want us to make sure they function and fit correct.......so I am not sure how to do this I would like to get these early ones to someone that can test right away but I want to be fair and if by chance there is a problem I don't want anyone mad. I will test one in my truck so we can make sure they handle the power.

John
                Is this going to be the complete assembly test run or just the carrier option? As of right now my truck is a DD and a stocker with minor mods.
                "IF women don't find you handsome at least they can find you handy, but I guess I got best of both worlds I'm told"

Build #1917 blk/blk

Comment

It could be either, I just want these first few to get installed right away so I can give the go ahead on the rest of them.

By the way they said it would only take a couple weeks for the rest after we give them the go ahead.

Comment

So....did we ever figure out the drain plug install?
                    "IF women don't find you handsome at least they can find you handy, but I guess I got best of both worlds I'm told"

Build #1917 blk/blk

Comment

Yes I have some sweet aircraft magnetic plugs and they wont need any mods other than a tapped hole...they are like 6mm so it wont drain fast bust we are not Indy either

Comment

Alright....sounds like a plan....I'm interested still in having one installed on my assembly. keep me up to date.

Build #1917 blk/blk

Comment

Originally posted by BULLY Syclone View Post

John
                          If you don't have enough nearby participants offer up the beta test to the list in order they signed up and paid. My truck is still on jack stands so testing really isn't an option for me. This is a long term investment in performance in my case.
                          1993 Ty #1922
                          2010 RS SS Camaro - Bumble Bee.....
                          2004 Lighting

Comment

Front differential is out and awaiting upgrades!
                            Got cars??? 2003 Audi A4, 2000 Audi A4, 1996 Ford Powerstroke, 1995 Ford F-250 Powerstroke, 1993 Talon TSi, 1992 GMC Typhoon, 1991 Talon TSi, 1991 GMC Syclone, 1990 300ZX TT, 1990 300ZX TT

Comment

So, did all the pre-prod units find a home? If not, let me know. Thanks.
                              1991 Syclone Best 10.95@122.5 Tuned by Nolan
                              2002 GMC 2500HD 8.1L
                              2002 Subaru WRX(sold)
                              1974 Scout II Runnin' on 38's

Comment

[/QUOTE]By the way they said it would only take a couple weeks for the rest after we give them the go ahead.[/QUOTE]

So what's up with these. Have they been given the go ahead. Did the pre-prod units test out OK? Thanks.
                                1991 Syclone Best 10.95@122.5 Tuned by Nolan
                                2002 GMC 2500HD 8.1L
                                2002 Subaru WRX(sold)
                                1974 Scout II Runnin' on 38's

Comment

Working...
                                X