FOR SALE #288 SOGT with Syclone motor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE #288 SOGT with Syclone motor

Unfortunately starting my own business has overwhelmed me and I need to make some room so I will be trying to get rid of the GT to a member looking to take on a half finished project and give it some love to finish. I have all the paper work for this truck from the original purchase papers and window stickers with the original GM purchase introduction package box down to every part receipt and records. The interior will need to go back together (no headliner, dashboard needs to be re installed, needs new center console top lid). The exterior will need a paint job upon completion, a new grille with lights, it has a vette ram air hood, needs a tonneau cover top (flip up frame is still installed), bed bottom was cut out due to rot and rotted out support rails, and new supports are welded in square and solid, and needs a new tailgate. Rear brake drums need to be installed with new brakes in the box. Driveshaft needs to be installed. intercooler piping needs to be installed. Needs the computer for the MS3 Pro wiring harness and programming. There will also be many other personal touches needed as everyone has a differant approach when building a truck. Here are as follows the current build parts and specs as I also have the papers to go with. Im looking to get the best reasonable offer for the truck as I will not have time to finish the build and it is a perfect winter project for someone. If you have any questions please email me regarding the truck serious inquires only will need to be trailered upon purchase. Performancesyty@aol.com

ENGINE
    -Bore .030 over
    -comp cams camshaft
    -comp cams roller rockers
    -ported, magnfluxed and resurfaced heads L35
    -mic, grind M-.010 R-.010, and cry treated crank
    -new valves and guides
    -All new ARP bolts on heads and rods
    -High pressure oil pump
    -All new bearings, plugs, and moly rings
    -32lb injectors
    -ported upper and lower intake plenums
    -MSD distributor
    -Titanium wrapped factory headers and downpipe
    -MS3 pro engine wiring harness (needs computer)
    -Factory computer has Jet stage 2 chip
    -Jet aluminum under drive pulleys
    SUSPENSION
    -Hellwig sway bars front and rear
    -KYB shocks front and rear
    -Rear lowering blocks
    -Belltech front lowering spindles
    -energy suspension sway bar bushings and end links
    WHEELS
    -American Racing Torq Thrust 16 Wheels
    MISCELLANEOUS
    -Russel braided brake hoses
    -complete POR15 frame off 2 years ago before going in garage
    PARTS IN BOX
    -Sportmachines pre bent transmission lines
    -Racetronix fuel pump
    -8AN fittings and fuel line
    -6AN fittings and fuel line
    -Stainless steel brake line front and rear
    -B&M transmission shift kit
    -triple gauge pillar pod
    Last edited by Performancesyty; 08-27-2018, 09:11 PM.
Working...
X