Head gasket and ECM for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head gasket and ECM for sale

Hi, I have an unused in take gasket part number 1#15637689 and an unused ECM part number, 1619-8263

Please make an offer if interested.

Thank you
    4 Bolt Splay mains. .30 over. Strengthened crank. Cam. Total seal rings. H-beam rods, pistons, vortec heads ported and polished. Turbonectics 60-1 T-4 turbo, turbonetics race gate and godzilla blow off. spearco 3 core intercooler Atr headers, 50#injectors fuel pressure regulator and 255 walbro pump. 3 bar map sensor. Msd coil, wires, distributor, 6A box. CAS Rad with low and high speed settings for the fans. Relocated battery.

Re: Head gasket and ECM for sale

interested in the ecu looking for a syclone ecu and chip would have to look at number on mine i ges you know what your is for

Comment

Re: Head gasket and ECM for sale

Hi, sent you a PM.
      4 Bolt Splay mains. .30 over. Strengthened crank. Cam. Total seal rings. H-beam rods, pistons, vortec heads ported and polished. Turbonectics 60-1 T-4 turbo, turbonetics race gate and godzilla blow off. spearco 3 core intercooler Atr headers, 50#injectors fuel pressure regulator and 255 walbro pump. 3 bar map sensor. Msd coil, wires, distributor, 6A box. CAS Rad with low and high speed settings for the fans. Relocated battery.

Comment

Working...
      X