Sy#0966 60k roller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TX Sy#0966 60k roller

Syclone #0966, the truck has 60k original miles. I purchased the truck from the original owner at 48k. Clean clear title, no accidents. Truck is in very well condition, no rust. Extremely clean, POR 15 from the cab forward frame only. Currently has original block rebuilt with forged rotating assembly installed that can be purchased for additional cost with many extras. The following is done to the rolling chassis, all brand new parts.

Front JSM coil over suspension with QA1/Hypercoils all with new moog components and a ZQ8 box with flaming river steering shaft.

Marlboro Momo style steering wheel

Front Fbody brakes

ABS delete/cruise delete

Belltech front swaybar

Belltech rear leafs with 1" blocks

Battery relocation under RF of bed behind cab.

Stock wheels

Transfercase

A/C has been removed, everything can be included to be put back in.

$8,500 for the roller, with listed components above. Engine is additional, along with drivetrain and many extras. Serious inquires only please. PM me for my # and I can send pictures after a short conversation. Truck is located in Houston

For those who don't understand what a roller is, this truck needs an engine/trans. It's amazing how ignorant people are when reading English. The reason why you won't find it on Craigslist, eBay, or Facebook. Have to weed out the dummies who just want to ask questions that have already clearly be addressed above.
    Last edited by 0966Sy; 02-14-2018, 11:09 AM.
    91 SY #966
    92 Teal TY #414 Nats 05 Pure Stock Champ
    92 4dr T15 Jimmy 4x4

Still looking for a new home
    91 SY #966
    92 Teal TY #414 Nats 05 Pure Stock Champ
    92 4dr T15 Jimmy 4x4

Comment

I know this is a long shot, but do you still have this?

Comment

no it was sold.
        10.4@127mph-stock ECM
        542 rwhp/ 608 Torque. PTE 67-V6.
        E85-TT-408"-AWD/4L80e under construction...

Comment

Working...
        X