GT #219 For Sale Ohio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT #219 For Sale Ohio

IT RUNS! FUELING SYSTEM HAS AN ISSUE, BUT WILL RUN ON STARTING FLUID!

I don't have time for it to fix it like planned because I have too many other projects. I want to see it to go to someone that could make use out of it.

109K currently needs a battery and a trans pan seal. Did run and drive in 2015 when last moved.

Interior is nice. All Sonoma GT specific parts are there.

Bed has bondo work and some bubbling along the top of the wheel arches, fenders are aftermarket, doors are solid (replaced), cab is rusty (rotted through below the bottom door hinge brackets). Has an old flip sun roof (does not leak). All cladding is there minus both bumperettes. Front bumper is a bit beat from a spin out a few years ago. Has aluminum bumper supports.

Chassis is very rusty, but solid. No rot through. It's been garaged the last ~5 years.

Will come with S10 swirlies.

I have more photos upon request.

$1500 takes it. If you want a set of rough zq8s on tires with it, add $150. If you want the used zq8 steering box, add $60.

Located in Northern Ohio.

Image may contain: plant

I threw a new battery in it over the weekend and I am trying to workout the fuel issue.

ZQ8s have sold, so they are no longer an option.

Here are some more pictures as well.

Comment

I got the truck running this weekend. Took a few things apart, and it fired right up. It does have a miss (don't know if it is fuel or spark yet). The miss makes it sound like a rod knock, but I can tell it's just a miss. I tested out the trans, and it still works as well.

Comment

If anyone wants to contact me quickly, my email address is tylerjmathes@gmail.com. That goes straight to my phone, so I can see and respond to your message immediately.

Also, the ZQ8 box is no longer available. I did just pick up some GMC ZQ8 center caps that can go with it for the right price.

Comment

Sale Pending.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
            X