93 white/white Typhoon restoration project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 white/white Typhoon restoration project

Hello I have a 93 gmc typhoon frame off restoration started, if you are looking to do a frame off show quality restoration you might want to consider this. I have spent countless hours and money to get it this far! This is a roller and does not come with a drivetrain. I have two titles as one is a 93 the other is a 92 the reason for this is one frame had pits in it after powder coating was done and I was not satisfied so I purchased a Texas frame and body with zero rust to use. The frame and suspension is currently together everything is powder coated semi flat black all ball joints, bushings, tie rods ect have been replaced. The body is currently off the frame and at a body shop.
    New qa1 shocks front and back, new leaf springs and billet lowering blocks in rear, atr rear sway bar, upgraded moser axles and studs.
    Stainless steel brake and fuel lines ...too much to list
    Zr1 corvette 11" rear, 9.5"front rims with 315/35/17 and 275/40/17
    It is best to call if interested ,this will save you time and money
    Have a lot of extra typhoon parts that will go with sale.
    Location Leetonia ,Ohio 44431

$3,900 for everything Call 330-770-7833 for more info Thanks Ray
    kinda quick AWD syclone

0-60in2.6 0-108in6.66 10.23@137

my frickin sy is so darn fast the only way i can describe it is it's just "gone..."

Did this sell? Cant leave message or PM....

Comment

Sorry still available. If you can text me your phone # and I will get back to you. Thanks Ray
      kinda quick AWD syclone

0-60in2.6 0-108in6.66 10.23@137

my frickin sy is so darn fast the only way i can describe it is it's just "gone..."

Comment

Working...
      X