Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trophy & Award Results!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trophy & Award Results!

    Racing Results:
    Sorry we don't have the MPH. If you guys have the slips still, feel free to post up your MPH.

    Pure Stock: Brian K - 13.69

    Super Stock: Peter A - 13.64

    Stock Turbo: RJ B - 14.25

    Pro Stock: John F - 9.47 @ 147 & change

    Outlaw SyTy - Garrison S. - we have 12.42 down, but I think you went faster?

    Tow/Rental/DD - Mark B. - 16.59

    Best Reaction Time: Mike W - .034

    Peoples Choice Awards:

    Best Sound System: Peter A.

    Best Paint: John F.

    Detail King: RJ

    Motley Driver: Joe T.

    Broken Truck Award: Sebastian

    Long Haul Award: Roy H.

    Best of Show: Luis A

    David "Myclone" Welch Innovative Mod Award: Kelly S.

    I think that's everyone.
    T Jay | LetterTGraphics | SyTyNats.com |
    1998 Volvo V70R AWD | 2003 Mitsubishi Montero LTD

  • #2
    Re: Trophy & Award Results!

    what was the most innovative mod?
    I am Renz.
    1992 Typhoon #2320 . 2007 Chevy Avalanche

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Trophy & Award Results!

      Originally posted by MikeMuffins View Post
      what was the most innovative mod?
      This:

      http://www.syty.net/forums/showthrea...t=84979&page=2
      Former owner of Syclone 613
      2005 Silverado crew SS
      1987 Buick Grand National

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Trophy & Award Results!

        Was there a "King Of Nats" Elimination like we had in 2009?


        Current Best : 10.58 @ 128 1.57 60' Pump Gas Street Tires VIDEO

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Trophy & Award Results!

          Originally posted by Try Me View Post
          Was there a "King Of Nats" Elimination like we had in 2009?
          Yes. Same format. Fastest truck overall won. Which was John Frey (BULLY Syclone). It was going to take a special truck to beat his 9.47.
          T Jay | LetterTGraphics | SyTyNats.com |
          1998 Volvo V70R AWD | 2003 Mitsubishi Montero LTD

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Trophy & Award Results!

            Originally posted by phoonTy View Post
            Yes. Same format. Fastest truck overall won. Which was John Frey (BULLY Syclone). It was going to take a special truck to beat his 9.47.
            In 09 we had eliminations between all the class winners bracket-style to crown king, not just the fastest truck.


            Current Best : 10.58 @ 128 1.57 60' Pump Gas Street Tires VIDEO

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Trophy & Award Results!

              not quite the same format...we bracket raced in BG to distinguish da king. BG track was a little more open to playing than Bandi.
              I am Renz.
              1992 Typhoon #2320 . 2007 Chevy Avalanche

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Trophy & Award Results!

                Yea not to take anything from John believe me but definitely a lot different when your hot laping 3 or 4 rounds of eliminations, having to beat the elements (heat/elevation) and the guy in the other lane.


                Current Best : 10.58 @ 128 1.57 60' Pump Gas Street Tires VIDEO

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Trophy & Award Results!

                  Originally posted by Try Me View Post
                  Yea not to take anything from John believe me but definitely a lot different when your hot laping 3 or 4 rounds of eliminations, having to beat the elements (heat/elevation) and the guy in the other lane.
                  But I was hot lapping by myself

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Trophy & Award Results!

                    Originally posted by MikeMuffins View Post
                    not quite the same format...we bracket raced in BG to distinguish da king. BG track was a little more open to playing than Bandi.
                    BG also had enough people racing to make bracket racing worth while.
                    T Jay | LetterTGraphics | SyTyNats.com |
                    1998 Volvo V70R AWD | 2003 Mitsubishi Montero LTD

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Trophy & Award Results!

                      Originally posted by BULLY Syclone View Post
                      But I was hot lapping by myself
                      Sweet so you got to make multiple runs? Are there any videos up yet? Im glad you got it running good, get it down off the mountain so we can get some 8 second trucks on our side of the pond


                      Current Best : 10.58 @ 128 1.57 60' Pump Gas Street Tires VIDEO

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Trophy & Award Results!

                        Originally posted by Try Me View Post
                        Sweet so you got to make multiple runs? Are there any videos up yet? Im glad you got it running good, get it down off the mountain so we can get some 8 second trucks on our side of the pond
                        Some friends put some up on you tube...... I'm sure TJ can put a couple in this thread,right TJ?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Trophy & Award Results!

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0309.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	1654713

                          First one, hopefully many more but no more damage to my truck

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Trophy & Award Results!

                            Originally posted by BULLY Syclone View Post
                            Some friends put some up on you tube...... I'm sure TJ can put a couple in this thread,right TJ?
                            I did a quick search but didn't see any recent ones. Who posted them? Get me links and I'll embed them
                            T Jay | LetterTGraphics | SyTyNats.com |
                            1998 Volvo V70R AWD | 2003 Mitsubishi Montero LTD

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Trophy & Award Results!

                              Originally posted by phoonTy View Post
                              I did a quick search but didn't see any recent ones. Who posted them? Get me links and I'll embed them
                              Try this

                              http://www.youtube.com/user/210speed.../1/Dg9ACG-wunk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X