SYTY SHINDIG

in order to get the $35.53 group rate.

Days Inn Maingate East
    5840 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
    Kissimmee, FL 34746
    (407) 396-7969

SYO237@GMAIL.COM - PM BOX FULL!
    adam
    91 Sy #237 l 11 Chevy HHR LT l 12 2LT/45th Camaro l ex-Typhoons/SGT #1011, #366, #1181, #299
    l SyTy Shindig Co-Founder l SyTyNats Coordinator l ISTR - SyTy Registry l HowTune

Re: HOTEL Information

Just wondering if anyone has made reservations and if all went smoothly?

adam
    91 Sy #237 l 11 Chevy HHR LT l 12 2LT/45th Camaro l ex-Typhoons/SGT #1011, #366, #1181, #299
    l SyTy Shindig Co-Founder l SyTyNats Coordinator l ISTR - SyTy Registry l HowTune

Comment

Adam, I am confused: the regular reservation rate as of right now is $34.95 a night. Is the $35.53 with taxes and everyting?

Comment

Originally posted by atlantasy
        Adam, I am confused: the regular reservation rate as of right now is $34.95 a night. Is the $35.53 with taxes and everyting?
        Yes, the $35.53 covers all costs/taxes with getting a room. I believe its something like $6-8 room charge per day, so youd be already over $40 without the group discount.

adam

Comment

Awesome. Thanks for setting that up. I will call tomorrow to make it happen.

Comment

i was transferred to group sales (voicemail)?? ill try again tomorrow...
            http://www.youneek.net/

Comment

Originally posted by willyson
              i was transferred to group sales (voicemail)?? ill try again tomorrow...
              Lemme know if that happens again, and I will give them a call to see whats up.

adam

Comment

Just made reservations.... effortlessly. See you guys in November.

Comment

Working...
                X