X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: REGISTRATION - Information

Originally posted by blk00z28
    Well.. Its still going to take some time to get the shirts made. Thats the thing. I dont want to rush my go to person at the last min for 300 shirts or wait till the last min and then everyone complain because they didnt get them yet, ya see what I'm saying?
    Of course I see....but we need to know a rough count before we place an order as well. If we have 35 pre-registered (reg & guest) by say, September 31st, then I'd feel comfortable placing an order for 50-75 shirts to accommodate anyone registering at the event or extra guests or non-attendees wanting shirts or whatever. I think we'll have a head count & design chosen by the end of September and be ready to place an order then......that leaves nearly 6 weeks for shirt production. I've had event shirts made dozens of times in my life (cars shows at Tucker's, local events, etc....), and believe me.....that's not rushing it.

What kind of time frame is your guy giving you on shirt turnaround?
    Is he doing them in-house?
    What is the re-press turnaround upon initial inspection (pending any changes or problems)?

I have a shirt guy local to me who does great work at good prices, so if your guy can't accommodate, just LMK and I'll ring mine.
    Michael Hood - Syclone #1596
    I'm parting out one of the '92 Syclones!
    Reserve your parts HERE!

----------------------------------------------------
    "Many will seek God at the 11th hour only to die at 10:30."
    "FWD is perfect as long as you're not accelerating, braking, or turning."
    "Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
    "Spiritually, everything should be turbocharged." - Turbo Yoda

Comment

Its a buddys wife that has her own little side business for them. She can make a bunch of them. Turn around time though I'm not sure about. I'd have to find out. For a ltitle order like 40 that wouldnt take long. But I have a feeling it'll be more l ike 100-150.

We can change at any point to anything else we want. She said we can have as many logo's as we want. Just as long as the color of the shirt stays the same. Because then we might have problems with the color combo, and how well it looks on each color shirt based on the designs.
      Tim Barrett
      Syclone # 1713 <--12.32 @ 108.39
      bowtie heads, brodix intake, T-76(forever in the works)

FAST & GAST member.
      08 Shindig

Comment

I would think ash colored would be the consensus. Also, it would be a good idea to overshoot production, as we can then sell them after the event to other enthusiasts. IMO, if we have 40 attending, 100 shirts would be practical as some may want extra along with the aforementioned reasons....I know I would want 2-3 personally.
        Michael Hood - Syclone #1596
        I'm parting out one of the '92 Syclones!
        Reserve your parts HERE!

----------------------------------------------------
        "Many will seek God at the 11th hour only to die at 10:30."
        "FWD is perfect as long as you're not accelerating, braking, or turning."
        "Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
        "Spiritually, everything should be turbocharged." - Turbo Yoda

Comment

Working...
        X