Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks...

Some THANK YOUS are in order.

- All donating vendors and members. We gave away some good stuff and some of the items werent cheap. I think most everyone walked away with at least 1 thing.....unless you were Mario

- Everyone who showed up. FL, GA, and the JSM crew. Gas prices seemed to work in our favor for this weekend. I think for some of the new guys, they finally know and understand that at our meets, its about the people first, trucks second.

- BBQ Dude. Bob is dedicated. He stayed up late and got up early and made some killer grub. His food is gonna ruin any future BBQ I have for quite some time.

- Christian Dionne. He took care of getting the BBQ arranged and getting all the food to eat. He promised and he delivered.

- Jonathan Pope. He handled the money for the event and ended up scoring Cracker Barrell for a few dollars cheaper than the original receipt!

The first Shindig was a success. We had a good number of trucks and people and hopefully will continue this meet for the future. Thanks again for everyone who came out and supported the event!

SYO237@GMAIL.COM - PM BOX FULL!
    adam
    91 Sy #237 l 11 Chevy HHR LT l 12 2LT/45th Camaro l ex-Typhoons/SGT #1011, #366, #1181, #299
    l SyTy Shindig Co-Founder l SyTyNats Coordinator l ISTR - SyTy Registry l HowTune

Re: Thanks...

Originally posted by SYO237 View Post
    ended up scoring Cracker Barrell for a few dollars cheaper than the original receipt!!
    Yeah, but me and Hood still ended up eating for free again
    Tim Barrett
    Syclone # 1713 <--12.32 @ 108.39
    bowtie heads, brodix intake, T-76(forever in the works)

FAST & GAST member.
    08 Shindig

Comment

Re: Thanks...

I think there were a few people ate for free lol.

Bigs thanks to all the donators and also to hood and Adam for doing alot of the work to set everything up.
      rip sy2716
      sy 1437
      98 gsxr 750 "for sale pm me if interseted"
      2002 2500 chevy duramax/allison

R.I.P myclone
      You will be missed!

Comment

Working...
      X