09 Shingdig

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09 Shingdig

Anyone throw together any plans for it yet?

Pope and I were talking about it the other day, wondered where its going to be this year and when? I know there's a lot of guys going to Nats this year and that might hinder some of them going to another meet only 3 months after that.. Just tossing out ideas though..
    Tim Barrett
    Syclone # 1713 <--12.32 @ 108.39
    bowtie heads, brodix intake, T-76(forever in the works)

FAST & GAST member.
    08 Shindig

Re: 09 Shingdig

Originally posted by blk00z28 View Post
    Anyone throw together any plans for it yet?

Pope and I were talking about it the other day, wondered where its going to be this year and when? I know there's a lot of guys going to Nats this year and that might hinder some of them going to another meet only 3 months after that.. Just tossing out ideas though..
    I think the shindig is every other year. It's the year nats isnt.
    2016 kawasaki h2__2012 ZX14r__GMC Syclone 301"Burple"__2001 GMC Crew Cab Shortbed Dually__2014 Chevy z71 Crew Cab Shortbed__2014 Camaro ZL1
    Built, not bought!

Comment

I thought were were going to make it bi-Annual due to Nats going bi-annual. Nats would be 09, Homecoming/Shindig would happen in 10 while Nats is off prepping for 2011?

I mean, if you guys wanna do something, im not stopping anyone.... the more local events, the better.

SYO237@GMAIL.COM - PM BOX FULL!
      adam
      91 Sy #237 l 11 Chevy HHR LT l 12 2LT/45th Camaro l ex-Typhoons/SGT #1011, #366, #1181, #299
      l SyTy Shindig Co-Founder l SyTyNats Coordinator l ISTR - SyTy Registry l HowTune

Comment

Besides myself and dennis , who else is 100% going to nats ? Shindig would be nice to make this year if there is one , but having the cheaper alternative of a local meet a couple months away seems like it would keep the f.a.s.t. member count at nats low .
        Michael King - Sy # 309
        www.Carbon34.com "All Carbon Everything"

Comment

Originally posted by SYO237 View Post
          I thought were were going to make it bi-Annual due to Nats going bi-annual. Nats would be 09, Homecoming/Shindig would happen in 10 while Nats is off prepping for 2011?

I mean, if you guys wanna do something, im not stopping anyone.... the more local events, the better.
          Thats what I wondered. If it was going to be a yearly thing or biyearly thing.
          Tim Barrett
          Syclone # 1713 <--12.32 @ 108.39
          bowtie heads, brodix intake, T-76(forever in the works)

FAST & GAST member.
          08 Shindig

Comment

Pretty sure im going...i think....maybe....i dunno.

I gotta figure out some more crap first...

adam
            91 Sy #237 l 11 Chevy HHR LT l 12 2LT/45th Camaro l ex-Typhoons/SGT #1011, #366, #1181, #299
            l SyTy Shindig Co-Founder l SyTyNats Coordinator l ISTR - SyTy Registry l HowTune

Comment

I wouldn't mind having something later this year, maybe this winter when our weather is the best and my shop is up and running. Nats is out of the question for me this year.
              93' Ty #2187 green/gray
              2007 TBSS 3ss
              95 Camaro Z28 6-speed
              So I tell the swampdonkey to sock it before I give her a trunky in the tradesman's entrance and I have her lick me yardballs.

Comment

Just so everyone who doesnt make it to FL events on a regular basis, we have 2 events twice a year that do happen: Memorial Meet (memorial weekend) and Miami Meet (at Gary Shanocks end of January).

There is something coming up here July 25th at New Symrna Speedway. We get to drive on the track and do some gross displays of horsepower for those who want to go.

adam

Comment

Well my horsepower display is gross , but dont know if the wifey will let me skate out for a weekend right before nats . Ill try to work my magic and let you .
                  Michael King - Sy # 309
                  www.Carbon34.com "All Carbon Everything"

Comment

Working...
                  X