Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Carlisle Truck Nats

Originally posted by Ric1319 View Post
    I will have my truck on a trailer driving from Chicago to the show. I will leave early Thursday morning it should be a nice road trip with my dad and son. I cant wait to get there and see all the trucks and the people i have been reading about the last couple of months.
    I am leaving in the morning with trailer and two trucks out of fort wayne.will be on 80/90. Send me your phone number.

John gerber
    260 437 7200
    1993 Typhoon #0883
    Mods 10.71 Video Best: 10.61 @ 132.53 mph

1993 Typhoon #0735
    8.84 Video Best: 8.84 @ 154.42 mph. 22# Boost/E-85

Comment

I'm here at hotel. Took a ride to Carlisle to check it out and it looks great. Sport machines is hard at work. See everyone tomorrow. What time are we meeting up?
      1993 Typhoon #1889 "AWDBOOST"

Comment

Originally posted by Aeroking View Post
        where should the outdoor trucks setup? Are we going to park in a group out behind the building?
        As you enter the fairgrounds to the right you will see the grandstands bldg y is to the left and the area to the left of is sectioned off for sy/ty out door parking . See ya there Gary

Comment

Originally posted by gary sy lindner View Post
          As you enter the fairgrounds to the right you will see the grandstands bldg y is to the left and the area to the left of is sectioned off for sy/ty out door parking . See ya there Gary
          Thanks Gary
          -Brandon

Don't talk about it, be about it.

Comment

Working...
          X