No announcement yet.

Shout out to the Sportsmachines Crew!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout out to the Sportsmachines Crew!!!

You guys and gals pull of a HUGH feat putting this all together! It was a perfect venue to showcase our trucks to people outside of our SyTy world. The past get togethers where it is mostly just our SyTy groups are always a blast, but letting masses of people see these trucks was appreciated by many that never had seen them up close and many that never heard of them. So many were taking pics and sending to their friends etc. This can only help promote our trucks in way no other venue has.

Great job Tom and crew!

John

...and words can not express the thanks for the wrench session in the rain. Without you and the crews' help I still wouldn't be back home!

...fyi..I threw out the video disk. Even I had enough of it to not want to ever see it again. Well, not for a while anyway.
    Last edited by Windedv6; 08-04-2014, 09:46 AM.
    1993 Typhoon #0883
    Mods 10.71 Video Best: 10.61 @ 132.53 mph

1993 Typhoon #0735
    8.84 Video Best: 8.84 @ 154.42 mph. 22# Boost/E-85

Re: Shout out to the Sportsmachines Crew!!!

Originally posted by Windedv6 View Post
    You guys and gals pull of a HUGH feat putting this all together! It was a perfect venue to showcase our trucks to people outside of our SyTy world. The past get togethers where it is mostly just our SyTy groups are always a blast, but letting masses of people see these trucks was appreciated by many that never had seen them up close and many that never heard of them. So many were taking pics and sending to their friends etc. This can only help promote our trucks in way no other venue has.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Jeff "Syclone Honesty Police" Ziembicki
    93 TY 275,000 miles or so
    2007 Trailblazer SS
    2005 Subaru STI (sleeper no hood scoop or rear wing)
    96 camaro (lifetime project that hasn't been touched in 10 years)

Comment

And a big thanks to you Jeff for letting me bunk in your room (everyone take note that I didnt say "with you"). Have your wife call me and I will fill her in about your talking in your sleep. You said nothing but nice things about her and what great things she could expect when you got back home...
      1993 Typhoon #0883

1993 Typhoon #0735

Comment

John, I really enjoyed our conversations--2 old guys talking about thing that most of the younger members never knew existed.
        Jack
        91 Sy--#2367 built
        92 SGT--teal,silver #523
        93 Ty--grn,grn #1057 street
        93 Ty--wht,wht #1977 stock
        1928 Mod.A pick-up 1990 ZR-1 corvette
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Windedv6 View Post
          And a big thanks to you Jeff for letting me bunk in your room (everyone take note that I didnt say "with you"). Have your wife call me and I will fill her in about your talking in your sleep. You said nothing but nice things about her and what great things she could expect when you got back home...
          Nice.
          Jeff "Syclone Honesty Police" Ziembicki
          93 TY 275,000 miles or so
          2007 Trailblazer SS
          2005 Subaru STI (sleeper no hood scoop or rear wing)
          96 camaro (lifetime project that hasn't been touched in 10 years)

Comment

Tom and his sport machines crew you did a great job. Me and Gary had a great time we got to see the friends we have made the last few years and make some new ones. Carlisle is always a good time. Plus being the only girl in the group with a truck I had a great time. And once again thank you nick,Brandon,ric and lance for helping us fix our trailer brakes. I've come to learn over the years that this group will always help you out. Thanks to everyone. Can't wait for the next get together

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus-54 View Post
              John, I really enjoyed our conversations--2 old guys talking about thing that most of the younger members never knew existed.
              Jack
              DITTO...Now if we could just REMEMBER what we talked about!
              1993 Typhoon #0883

1993 Typhoon #0735

Comment

Big thanks to Tom, Damian, Carolyn and the crew. I know its a lot of work to do what you guys do and we all appreciate it very much. I think this event had a great turnout and I am looking forward to it next year.
                93 Typhoon, Blk/Blk
                TY#1455, Stock motor, 20G turbo, 2800 Waller converter, Turbotweek chip, full 3" exhaust, AFPR, RPM front mount IC, 13" front disc brakes, 12" rear disc brakes, Walbro 255 FP, RPM 52mm TB, Astro van fan mod, fat tires.

I used to hate red lights, until I bought a Typhoon.

Comment

RenzFab would like to formally thank Sportmachines for setting up the syty portion of the event. Walking around the campgrounds, it truly was one of the best set up areas...when you realize this was the first time effort for this event, and the other areas were all return attendees many times over...that really says something about the ideas the effort they put into things.

I'm also appreciative for them having a table ready for RenzFab stuff, once i finally made it to the show, so that i could join in on the fun and be a part of the show....since my truck was MIA.

Comment

Working...
                  X