3rd Annual Midwest SyTy Meet - June 23-24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Annual Midwest SyTy Meet - June 23-24

MW SyTyers, once again the meet will be held at Volo Auto Museum in Volo IL. After the show it's off to grab some dinner, then off to Fred & Lori's to camp out, and Sunday morning brunch at Starved Rock. If you've attended past events, great! If you haven;t been to this event to see 30-40 SyTy's and BS with everyone who loves these trucks, you should make it. You have plently of time to get 'em off the stands and ready for out 3rd annual meet. There is also info on our FB pages. More info to come as the date approach. It's a fun filled weekend, and we hope to see you there!
    92 TY # 398 - Retired DD - 162K and running good: 20G, JSM A-Arms, QA1 Coilovers, Beltech rear springs & SB, ZQ8, F-Body disks, Gilbert, built trans, 9/11 convertor, C4 ZR1 wheels, Hoods ABS delete, DutchTy IC & Johnson pump , RPM cat delete & Borla cat back exhaust, Code$59 tuned by Krupa running on E85.

97 Tahoe - Big Blue

Great Gathering! Can't wait!
    SY 2588-AutoX Stock,Coilovers,ATR pitbull
    SY-Mutant-Dunno abomination But I love it.
    Sy-2177-Beauty and the Beast. A2A,Code59,SSBC,2800 Stall

Comment

What are you gonna bring this year Neil?
      92 TY # 398 - Retired DD - 162K and running good: 20G, JSM A-Arms, QA1 Coilovers, Beltech rear springs & SB, ZQ8, F-Body disks, Gilbert, built trans, 9/11 convertor, C4 ZR1 wheels, Hoods ABS delete, DutchTy IC & Johnson pump , RPM cat delete & Borla cat back exhaust, Code$59 tuned by Krupa running on E85.

97 Tahoe - Big Blue

Comment

A trailer so I can buy your stuff not sure Think I might bring a Car I can just drive Kinda over the Towing thing!
        SY 2588-AutoX Stock,Coilovers,ATR pitbull
        SY-Mutant-Dunno abomination But I love it.
        Sy-2177-Beauty and the Beast. A2A,Code59,SSBC,2800 Stall

Comment

With the fleet of Sy Tys you own...I'm sure you can find one to drive. That was always the fun part for me...even all those times I went solo.

97 Tahoe - Big Blue

Comment

3 months to go, almost 100 views and no one else but Neil posted? Weak! Get those trucks ready for a fun show and weekend!

97 Tahoe - Big Blue

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

Cool, it's a good show.

97 Tahoe - Big Blue

Comment

Working...
                X