4th Annual Midwest SyTy Meet June 29th & 30th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Annual Midwest SyTy Meet June 29th & 30th

MW SyTyers, once again the meet will be held at Volo Auto Museum in Volo IL. After the show it's off to grab some dinner, then off to Fred & Lori's to camp out, and Sunday morning brunch at Starved Rock. If you've attended past events, great! If you haven't been to this event to see 30-40 SyTy's and BS with everyone who loves these trucks, you should make it. You have plently of time to get 'em off the stands and ready for our 4th annual meet. If you're a few hours away, you need to attend. Don't be the one who chooses to look at the pix, and not attend. You are missing out on the fun, friends, and camaraderie this group has to offer. So, come get some! We hope to see you there!

There is also info on our FB pages. More info to come as the dates approach
    92 TY # 398 - Retired DD - 162K and running good: 20G, JSM A-Arms, QA1 Coilovers, Beltech rear springs & SB, ZQ8, F-Body disks, Gilbert, built trans, 9/11 convertor, C4 ZR1 wheels, Hoods ABS delete, DutchTy IC & Johnson pump , RPM cat delete & Borla cat back exhaust, Code$59 tuned by Krupa running on E85.

97 Tahoe - Big Blue

Does anyone on here planning of going to the meet? Should be a record turn out this year
    Truck titties!

Comment

A little over 2 months to go! I see lots have read the thread, but no one is posting up. Get those trucks finished up and ready for a fun weekend with fellow SyTyers!
      92 TY # 398 - Retired DD - 162K and running good: 20G, JSM A-Arms, QA1 Coilovers, Beltech rear springs & SB, ZQ8, F-Body disks, Gilbert, built trans, 9/11 convertor, C4 ZR1 wheels, Hoods ABS delete, DutchTy IC & Johnson pump , RPM cat delete & Borla cat back exhaust, Code$59 tuned by Krupa running on E85.

97 Tahoe - Big Blue

Comment

Just a few weeks to go. Hoping to see 50 trucks this year!

97 Tahoe - Big Blue

Comment

so re you the only one going this year??? was thinking of heading over but by my count that would only make 2..wasn't able to go last year,but he year before was pretty cool,I'll keep my eye on the thread and see if it picks up some
          92 Ty #2344 402 Iron LS1,twin GT-35R, 4L80E all-wheel drive and a/c 779 rwhp@11psi,9.50@138
          1970 K5 blazer LS3 TT 6L80E AWD
          69 Dodge charger built 440 soon to be resto-modded SOLD!!

Comment

would like to go but mine's been sitting apart in the garage for 2 years now, good thing the trans is still brand new LOL-- maybe next year

Comment

Don't let the lack of interest here stop you from attending. Fact is this site isn't generating the visits it did in the past. Most of the action about this show is found on the SyTy Facebook pages. You're a few minutes away form there, it would be great if you can make it. All would like to check out your LS TT 9 second Typhoon.

97 Tahoe - Big Blue

Comment

make no promise,but I'm gonna try to swing by for a bit...
                92 Ty #2344 402 Iron LS1,twin GT-35R, 4L80E all-wheel drive and a/c 779 rwhp@11psi,9.50@138
                1970 K5 blazer LS3 TT 6L80E AWD
                69 Dodge charger built 440 soon to be resto-modded SOLD!!

Comment

Originally posted by sae View Post
                  would like to go but mine's been sitting apart in the garage for 2 years now, good thing the trans is still brand new LOL-- maybe next year
                  It'd be better to be in your truck, but come for a visit at Volo

97 Tahoe - Big Blue

Comment

Working...
                  X