Charlotte area?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlotte area?

Anything going on in 2017 around the Charlotte area?

Maybe a meetup at cars & coffee sometime?
    Jim Longwith
    Formerly Longwith's trim & accessories
    longwith@comporium.net

Re: Charlotte area?

I'd be down! I put together something small last year, might try again this spring
    Syclone
    14 performance blue focus st

Comment

If I can get some of the bugs out of my truck I'd be down for something

Comment

Just an idea:

Maybe meet up for dinner on a Friday night and I can reserve a block of rooms at a local motel for out of town guest. Then early Sat. a.m. all meet up and caravan to Cars & Coffee car show (last sat. of each month). Then caravan to Charlotte motor speedway for lunch in the Speedway Club and possibly something special like a photo opportunity in winners circle or "maybe" arrange for some solo track time on the small infield road course. I have done that once and it's a blast. 15 minutes on a tight course less than a mile length. The straights are very short. Maybe full throttle only for about 3-5 seconds.
        Jim Longwith
        longwith@comporium.net

Comment

I have a big yard at my house (outside Charlotte) if you guys want to put something together. My time is limited for planning purposes but can help in other ways if needed.
          Last edited by cloneman315; 01-25-2017, 12:47 PM.
          Build is srp pistons, eagle rods ,4 bolt caps,vortechs 2.02 .1.60 ,1.5 roller rockers, gtq67 turbo, 75# inj,415 cam ,mccoy a2a and new tune by phill long also waller trans,caltracs,greendots,Msd Dig 6 with 2 step, Best times so far 1.42 60ft!!!!! 6.783 at 99.56mph
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/cloneman315

Comment

Charlotte Cars & Coffee is the first Saturday each month. 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. at the original Charlotte Hornets Coliseum parking lot. Would be good to get a group of Syclones, Typhoons, and Grand Nationals to cruise in together sometime.

Maybe shoot for April 7th?

https://carsandcoffee.com/clubs/charlotte/
            Jim Longwith
            longwith@comporium.net

Comment

Lets' set the date for April 7th and meet up at I-77 and Tyvola Road to cruise in as a group. We can meet at the Foreign Cars of Charlotte, 416 Tyvola Rd, Charlotte NC 28217.
              How does meeting at 7:30 a.m. and heading out from there at 7:45 a.m. sound?

Got a few turbo Buicks ready to go with us.

Head count?
              Jim Longwith
              longwith@comporium.net

Comment

Working...
              X