Drivers Door Rocker Panel Cladding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivers Door Rocker Panel Cladding

Truck sheared off the front drivers wheel hub and tire took out rocker panel corner. Anyone have one or know someone with one? I'm located in Liberty Hill, Texas
    James Kelly
    Liberty Hill, Texas 78642

1991.5 Syclone #1639

Sounds pretty ugly, truck sheared off wheel hub? Wtf happened wheel went spinning? MAN I better check my wheel hubs anyone reading should also.. Put a over the counter part on my Typhoon and within months.... it was bad. How do you identify? Just look for all sorts of shiny metallic dust around backside of brake assembly.

someone should have one, a cladding. Just specify what the rest of your cladding is like so you can zero in on what you need.. I needed afront bumper before and all that was available was like white finished ones or gloss black. Took years to find it but some one will come through for you.
    1991 Syclone #678.
    1992 Typhoon #413 Sold
    sigpic

- When the turbo spins the bullshit ends.

Comment

Yea, I did something really stupid thinking it would hold until I got to the car wash to pressure wash the under carriage. The cladding I'm looking for is the piece on the drivers side bottom of the door. Not on the door, but below the door. I have ordered a new diff from Bully Racing and all the front suspension has been put back to original specs. She is usually my DD but now I guess I have to drive whatever else is in the garage.
      James Kelly
      Liberty Hill, Texas 78642

1991.5 Syclone #1639

Comment

Working...
      X