big stuff3 problems need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big stuff3 problems need help

Hi, guy. I was wondering if anybody has had this problem. I have big stuff 3 stand alone and my truck,it was working fine instill I tuck all my wiring, and after that my car doesn't want to send any signal from the bs3 to the injectors. I have check signal from the dist to the bs3 and I get a pulse of negative, but nothing out from bs3. what cable color is the one out of the bs3 to the injector, so I can check it to see if I have positive instead of negative. help would be appreciated.

Re: big stuff3 problems need help

there is a injector ground wire.did you forget to reinstall it ? other than that your normal power wires and pink switch ignition on wires, unless you got and separate injector driver box. if iam not mistaken, been a while but key on there should be power on both sides of injector and in running or crank then it pulses on the big stuff 3. like I said been a while since I had issue with injector issues on big stuff so memory might be off lol

Comment

I don't follow the system I have come the bs3 with the harness to install to the original plugs I don't see any ground can you elaborate more on were it goes.

Comment

I don't have a separate injector drive

Comment

Is this a piggy back harness to the factory harness or are you running a standalone harness?

If it's a piggy back harness, I would suspect you knocked something loose tucking your wiring.
          91 SY #966
          92 Teal TY #414 Nats 05 Pure Stock Champ
          92 4dr T15 Jimmy 4x4

Comment

With your lap top hooked up to the truck can you see rpms when your cranking it over. Should see 300-400 rpm. If the Ecu doesn't see any rpm signal it won't fire the injectors. It will give you a idea where to start looking. I'm my case it is usualy a broken or coroded wire under the dizzy cap at the ignition module.
            92 Typhoon #999 SEE 10.27 RUN http://youtu.be/Pw6YKBEBfu4
            91 Syclone #788 SEE 10.22 RUN https://youtu.be/IhXj12U06oQ
            91 Syclone #2891
            WWW.AUTOADDICTIONSINC.COM
            WWW.MYAUTOADDICTIONS.COM

Comment

Working...
            X