• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Syclone Wiring Diagram / Schematic?

Can you please send a copy to mdtjackson@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by skwayb View Post
      Those Sy/Ty Diagrams are great and all... but if you have something seriously wrong in the door electrical, electric windows, brake lights, etc. Basically anything non Sy/Ty specific, you are going to need the regular Jimmy/S10 Wiring manual to figure out those issues. I had to fix a bunch of wiring in my Ty from a bad alarm install where I had to use a combination of the SyTy Electical PDF posted and the regular Jimmy/S10 wiring. It was so much fun. I haven't found the Jimmy/S10 eletrical as a PDF so I had to buy the book. It is like 400 pages....
      Correct. The Sy book often references the -big- book. I have one. Mine isn't 400 pages but it's about a foot and a half wide. with fold outs. I wonder if a friendly dealer would let you look at his? When doing wiring repairs it sure is handy to have the real thing in front of you though.
      If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem.

Comment

Hey Boss, I am a Ty owner in need, any chance you could send that PDF file to: jeremyrhogue@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Comment

I know this is an old one but if anyone still has this file could you email it to me. Thanks sanello1017@yahoo.com

Comment

Just checked, it's still available at the link mentioned. What exactly are you looking for. StTy diagrams or S10?
            If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Chest Rockwell View Post
              I've got the PDF files. If you have an email address, I'll send 'em to you.
              If they are still available, jeremyrhogue@hotmail.com. I'd be thankful.

Comment

hi, can you send me too jprodriguezfa@gmail.com
                thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X