• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From my first post:

Loose wires:

Red with fuse - battery positive
    Black - battery negative
    Red/White - switched positive. I think I ran mine to the fuse box
    Green - fuel pump. Either directly to fuel pump (if amp load is not to high), or trigger the stock or aftermarket fuel pump solenoid. This wire is capable of directly powering a stock or Walbro 255.
    White - NOT USED
    Yellow - NOT USED
    sigpic1991 Syclone 2373, With a few mods

Comment

• The stock coil wires just plug back into the coil. The power comes from the bulkhead connector.

Comment

• My post disappeared, but no, you do not use the white wire. Look at my very first post in this thread. The coil just plugs back onto the stock connectors.

Comment

• That makes sense.
          Mike
          92 TY#0073
          93 TY#0965-SOLD!
          2007 Trailblazer SS - Wife's new ride
          It's tough being narcissistic, especially when you realize that nobody wants to be like you.

Comment

• I'm going to write this down before I forget. I just had to relearn it again.

HOW TO GET YOUR STOCK A/C WORKING WITH THE HOLLEY

The evaporator pressure switch has two wires. The light green wire (input) comes directly from the a/c controls. The dark green (output) then goes to the factory a/c compressor control relay where it is controlled by the stock ECU. It turns the a/c on or off for certain engine conditions (WOT for example). In order to make it work without the stock ECU, take the dark green output and run it directly to the compressor clutch. The compressor clutch has two wires. The dark green, which we now have coming directly from the pressure switch, and a black ground wire.

A junk yard vehicle can supply the needed fittings as another option so you don't have to cut any stock wires. Find a female connector that plugs into the stock connector as shown in the pic (standard S10 stuff).

grab a pigtail going to your compressor clutch (make sure you get the right style of connector, they differ), and splice the two together. One wire for clutch, the other is clutch ground that goes to the factory ground location. No need to make a new ground.

Comment

Working...
            X