X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TYTILIDIE
    started a topic Holley Dominator Install

Holley Dominator Install

I don't suppose anyone has info on their install that goes outside of the fact that they did it. I am wondering what all parts were used and what locations everything went in.

Here are the part #'s I have that seem like they would work;

NTK Wideband Oxygen Sensor
    Part # 554-100

Dominator EFI ECU
    Part # 554-114

Universal MPFI Coil on Plug Main Harness
    Part # 558-117

Universal 6 Cylinder Injector Harness
    Part # 558-203

HEI GM Small Cap Ignition Harness
    Part # 558-304

Main Power Harness
    Part # 558-308

GM 4L60/80E Transmission Harness
    Part # 558-405

Sealed USB Data Cable
    Part # 558-409

For anyone who has done this, please let me know if this will work.

Thanks!!

• Sean Krupa
    replied
    This is one of those things that you take the plunge and never look back.You won't regret it.

Leave a comment:

• TYTILIDIE
    replied
    Got a quote from Scott for $2,763.00. I think the nice thing here is the support. I have done a LOT of thinking about this move and while I was once a big DIY fan and what not, I have grown to realize why the big boys are the place to go for this type of thing. It's support. We saw the "rise" of Code59. To this day I think it was awesome what Jeff, Dig, Paul and Mark did that for us. But look at it now, there is literally almost no one doing it anymore let alone almost no one to call with issues. These guys didn't get paid for anything, they did all this work on their free time which is very commendable. Well unfortunately, you get what you pay for in the end. We paid nothing and we have a platform that now gives pretty much nothing. I am OK with that. But let's look a little deeper, say we were getting something, hell, maybe we're paying for it, or your Motocam ECM's and you or someone else is making good money and moving product right along, now let's say something happens to you, we're screwed for future support, parts, etc. I think we all know that Holley isn't going anywhere and since I have seen the Code59 world pretty much roll over and die, this is my main reasoning for going with Holley.

You almost have to ask, who's next?

I can't leave out the features either. The Autotune feature alone is extremely impressive with the Dominator along with 4l80e control. I am tired of having 4 computers to run my truck.
    Last edited by TYTILIDIE; 02-04-2019, 07:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MotoCam360
    replied
    Originally posted by TYTILIDIE View Post
    I don't suppose anyone has info on their install that goes outside of the fact that they did it. I am wondering what all parts were used and what locations everything went in.

Here are the part #'s I have that seem like they would work;

NTK Wideband Oxygen Sensor
    Part # 554-100

Dominator EFI ECU
    Part # 554-114

Universal MPFI Coil on Plug Main Harness
    Part # 558-117

Universal 6 Cylinder Injector Harness
    Part # 558-203

HEI GM Small Cap Ignition Harness
    Part # 558-304

Main Power Harness
    Part # 558-308

GM 4L60/80E Transmission Harness
    Part # 558-405

Sealed USB Data Cable
    Part # 558-409

For anyone who has done this, please let me know if this will work.

Thanks!!
    What kind of money do all these parts cost?

Leave a comment:

• neildemo
    replied
    Did you read Randys Thread on the install? Pretty good write up

Leave a comment:

Working...
X