looking for tuning advice/data master help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: looking for tuning advice/data master help

Wow, thanks alot guys. I have a list of things to check out tonight/tomorrow and I really appreciate the advice and direction. Hopefully with some tlc, better gas I can get a cleaner looking file sent out.
    Now you mentioned this Nolan, not to sound foolish but who is that and what does he do to the truck for $500 to tune it so well? I am very interested if I can keep the truck basically stock and get a huge performance increase. Anything my stock truck would need before doing this?
    Thanks again!

Comment

Nolan is the man. All he does is burn a custom chip just for your truck. You can tell him what your target boost is and he can tune the fuel tables until you run out of injector. He just keeps burning you chips and you just keep sending him DM files until its right. Most of his tunes run high 12's on stock trucks. Thats a whole second faster than you are now. BIIIGGGG difference in performance. This is possible only if your truck does not have any current problems. Based on what your datamaster tells me your not ready for Nolan yet. I think his screen name is 10secondTY. You are going to need a 3bar map sensor for his tune. You are running the stock one right now. I can tell this in datamaster. http://www.detroitturbo.com/cart/pro...products_id=66

Comment

thanks rookie, you guys have given me LOTS of good advice and I am trying to PATIENTLY get my truck in good working order ....as quickly as possible . I definately have some work to do and then we'll see if I still have the need for 12 sec speed. lol
        I appreciate all the help and the quick responses.

Comment

Sorry for come back but you still have the syclone? Still in Iowa? Iím in CB and own a Syclone #0644. Is yours #0643?
          John

91 Syclone #644
          87 Jimmy S15 2wd V8 TPI
          86 Z28 355 high modify

Comment

Working...
          X