Holley Dominator efi?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holley Dominator efi?

Doing some research and can't find an answer. Will the new Holley Dominator efi support a oddfire v-6 build? (Don't ask why).
    Matt

Blk blk 92 Ty #0021, (The new king). fastest stock block Typhoon in the world. 10.23 @133...More to come..
    White white 93 Ty #1099, 46,000mi 99% bone stock...

Re: Holley Dominator efi?

I'm not an expert and probably shouldn't even comment, but I'm in the process of installing a dominator set-up and I believe that it shouldn't be an issue as you can set the firing order in the basis parameters. Not sure if that helps you or not.

Comment

Originally posted by e95 Ty View Post
      Doing some research and can't find an answer. Will the new Holley Dominator efi support a oddfire v-6 build? (Don't ask why).
      I would talk to Alex. He is at Steve Morris engines now. He could answer you question, and sell the unit with tech support.
      sigpic1991 Syclone 2373, With a few mods

Comment

I was told it will. BTW, we're still running a price special on the Holley setup.
        Michael Hood - Syclone #1596
        I'm parting out one of the '92 Syclones!
        Reserve your parts HERE!

----------------------------------------------------
        "Many will seek God at the 11th hour only to die at 10:30."
        "FWD is perfect as long as you're not accelerating, braking, or turning."
        "Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
        "Spiritually, everything should be turbocharged." - Turbo Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by sytyguy View Post
          I was told it will. BTW, we're still running a price special on the Holley setup.
          No offense, Mike. Just a plug for Alex.
          sigpic1991 Syclone 2373, With a few mods

Comment

Alex installed one on the Mutant Truck Runs great! said he had it tuned in less than 30 mins.
            Highly Recommended.
            SY 2588-AutoX Stock,Coilovers,ATR pitbull
            SY-Mutant-Dunno abomination But I love it.
            Sy-2177-Beauty and the Beast. A2A,Code59,SSBC,2800 Stall

Comment

guys any more info or updates on this? I was talking to tom today and I really think I will pick one up soon.
              Build is srp pistons, eagle rods ,4 bolt caps,vortechs 2.02 .1.60 ,1.5 roller rockers, gtq67 turbo, 75# inj,415 cam ,mccoy a2a and new tune by phill long also waller trans,caltracs,greendots,Msd Dig 6 with 2 step, Best times so far 1.42 60ft!!!!! 6.783 at 99.56mph
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/cloneman315

Comment

Originally posted by cloneman315 View Post
                guys any more info or updates on this? I was talking to tom today and I really think I will pick one up soon.
                After doing a ton of research I decided to keep my Bowtie build evenfire..
                Matt

Blk blk 92 Ty #0021, (The new king). fastest stock block Typhoon in the world. 10.23 @133...More to come..
                White white 93 Ty #1099, 46,000mi 99% bone stock...

Comment

Did anyone ever find out forsure if a dominator will run an odd fire engine?

Comment

I was told it still will not support oddfire!
                    Syclone #739

Comment

Our MS3Pro based plug n play system will support odd fire. We will start loading up kit options to our website here:

www.MotoCam360.com

Comment

Working...
                      X