Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moser axles

Gents,
    Been searching all morning and can't find a diffident answer on a Moser part number for our trucks. Did not want to tear it apart to validate the spline count and axle size. Is part number A 102813 a direct replacement for our trucks?
    Thanks,
    Bob

From what I can see on Moser's site, yes, but that's all the confirmation I've got.

PS - Hi Bob hope all is well.
    Justin "RealFastV6"
    1991 GMC Syclone
    1993 GMC Typhoon

Comment

Hey Justin,
      That is the same information that I found. Guess I will have to tear it apart to validate. Good to hear from you and are you still in Arizona? Give me a call when you get a chance so we can catch up. (228) 323-3364
      Bob

Comment

Originally posted by proptop View Post
        Gents,
        Been searching all morning and can't find a diffident answer on a Moser part number for our trucks. Did not want to tear it apart to validate the spline count and axle size. Is part number A 102813 a direct replacement for our trucks?
        Thanks,
        Bob
        I installed these in my Syclone with a Detroit Tru Trac. Stock axles are 28 spline.

Comment

NWISY,
          Thanks for the information and I will be ordering today.
          Bob

Comment

Gents,
            Got the tubes welded and the axles installed. Thanks for everyone's help with the information.
            Bob

Comment

Gents,
              I thought I would post a picture of rear Anti Roll Bar (ARB) that we installed awhile back to calm the truck down on the leave. I have the bed off doing fuel system upgrades and it thought that you might want to take a look at it.
              Bob
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X