ES Syclone body bushing part#

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ES Syclone body bushing part#

Have conflicting part numbers online just want to order the correct ones. ES or a better brand complete body bushing set part # for a Syclone. Also if anyone knows what ES part# for 4l80e Trans mount for a Syclone. Thanks

Re: ES Syclone body bushing part#

Body Mount Bushings Kit - Chevrolet S10 Blazer

These are what I used, they are poly and have had no issues with them. Comes up when I searched for a gmc syclone through their store
    Syclone
    14 performance blue focus st

Comment

Re: ES Syclone body bushing part#

Thank you sir

Comment

If you haven't already purchased the kit #3.4132, this is not the correct kit for the GMC Syclone. I just went through this. Kit #3.4132 is for the S-SERIES SUV trucks. It will fit the Typhoon. The correct kit for the Syclone is 3.4130. This kit is for the standard cab S-SERIES trucks. OH yeah, I have a 3.4132g kit for sale if anyone is interested.

Comment

Energy suspension transmission mount should be the same as 700r4 . Part#3.1129. This mount bolts to the stock adapter that goes between transmission & transfer case. The transmission frame mount is different because of 4l80e adapter and 4l80e transmission length. It moves mounting position back.

Comment

Working...
          X