LSX engine mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSX engine mounts

Going to start my LS swap soon and having problems finding engine mounts. Only thing I have found is from Dirty Dingo.

Thanks

Mike

There's some good swap info in this thread if you have not yet read it. I went with the stuff from Race Proven Motors (sytyperformance).
    LSx, small or big block swaps, or tossing a Turbo 4.3L into a something else?

Comment

Race Proven Motors is a solid mount correct?

Thanks

Comment

That is correct, they are solid mounts. Be forewarned, I believe that any of the LS swap engine and trans mounts are not plug and play items. You will have to adjust and/or fine tune the engine/drivetrain alignment and angle to fit your application. I did not get any installation guides from RPM for any of the items I purchased nor did I see any available on their website.
        I'm currently doing a test fit and alignment of mine and measuring to see what accessory drive will work with my application. I have some pics of mounts installed, but can't figure out how to upload.
        Can send them text or email if interested.

Comment

Thanks for the info, look forward to pictures. I am surprised more info is not on this forum.

Mike

Comment

I have a spare set of RPM mounts. Let me know if you are interested.
            92 Ty SS - #2458 - In process
            08 C350
            03 Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by Rice Eater View Post
              I have a spare set of RPM mounts. Let me know if you are interested.
              Thanks for the offer, I went with Dirty Dingo mounts.

Comment

Working...
              X