X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ProtoTy Project

Originally posted by ShuggsRR View Post
    And how was it?
    was a good time, met some new people and learned a few things, well I learned that I still have a lot to learn.......

Comment

I wish that traffic had been a lot lighter, you could have shown that maroon (Bugs Bunny word) in the extreme something. haha.
      Cruzin' Mel Man
      Semper Fi

Keep your fork

Comment

And once again I am slack about keeping this thread updated!!!!

I just realized that I have had the coil-overs for over a year and not installed!! I have been working on my other car.

I did get the truck to the track once, It was getting false knock and I haven't had time to research the cause. And now it will be stalled again because I'm getting ready to build a garage to store all my projects in.

Chug

Comment

Need updates!

Comment

• Sorry again for the delays, I have been working on another project to make it to a 35th reunion car show last weekend, now that's over and it is time to get back to the truck!!! Yes the truck is still running....ish..... I put the coil-overs in but I have a problem with them. They are a bit too short, I can only guess is that the 2nd gen Blazer uses a longer shock. So I had to run the springs pretty tight and it rides like a Pogo-stick. That seems to have destroyed the upper joint on the shock. So I guess for the time being I'll be putting the torsion bars back in so I can drive it again. It's time to get to some maintenance issues that I have been neglecting like the missing prop-shaft, leaking hydro-boost lines and the failed wide-band O2 sensor.

Comment

• Had a little setback called Hurricane Florence. All is well here just spent a little time helping neighbors and friends clean up. Going to try to keep up with this thread!!!

Comment

Working...
              X