SyTy/SGT - Forums Advertise on SyTy.net

Go Back   SyTy/SGT - Forums > Marketplace > Members Marketplace > Trucks / Parts Wanted

Old 02-15-2017, 06:32 PM   #1
V
Donating Member

WTB: '95-'97 Bravada propshaft

Shot in the dark, but I'm looking for '95-'97 Bravada propshaft. On rare occasions, I've seen them for sale here. SyTy or 1st gen Bravada won't work.

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where's Ty 2264?

V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:17 PM   #2
DaveP
member.php?u=91

Re: WTB: '95-'97 Bravada propshaft

Aloha HARD, V.

I have one. It needs a new forward joint. They are available from Dorman, were about $110 from Rockauto in 2012. If you want, I'll buy one and install it for you, then send you the whole thing ready to go. Save on shipping and "Island Tax" on the purchase of the front joint separately. The rear joints seem fine, I'd run them as-is. They may not even be serviceable separately.

My late friend "Reno Rick" got this for me just before he passed away. I sent him money, he got it from the wrecking yard he used for decades,; it was still in the back of his truck when I was up there for his memorial services. Of course it was not the one I needed, but I took it and have never said a word. I knew somebody someday would need it. Glad it's V. It cost me $100, so that's the price to you. Rick will smile that the effort helped someone out.

Pick up a Konch shell and give Joe SVO a hoot for my number. Or just communicate here. Tell me what you want to do (get the front joint or not), and how you want it shipped, and I'll get on it. Send me a check when I know what the total is.

Aloha,
Dave
DaveP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:58 AM   #3
V
Donating Member

Appreciate the help, Dave!

Just need the propshaft, I have a replacement joint. USPS Parcel Post shipping please. Can you accept Paypal? I'd gift the funds, so you aren't charged a fee. If not, can I send you a check or money order, whichever is better for you.

Aloha Hard!

Where's Ty 2264?

Old 02-23-2017, 05:36 PM   #4
V
Donating Member

Dave, PM turned off?

Forgot to mention, zip code for shipping is 96813. Thanks.

Where's Ty 2264?

Old 02-23-2017, 05:39 PM   #5
Static

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
Dave, PM turned off?

Forgot to mention, zip code for shipping is 96813. Thanks.
His PMs have been turned off for a while. See also this thread
Static is offline   Reply With Quote
Google Ads