Auto Fair - spring 03

0-60N4

I need to get a head count for the Spring 2003 Auto Fair at Lowe's Motor Speedway - Charlotte, NC.

The date will be Saturday, April 5.

Please let me know right away so I can request enough passes.

No charge. Entry pass for your truck, you, and one guest. Three trophies for out group. More automobiles and parts than you can look at in one day.

0-60N4

I talked to the Speedway last night. We have room for 10 trucks this spring. First come first on the list. Who else wants to go?

0-60N4

Here's the list - 10 trucks

Jim Longwith
John Waller - 2 trucks
Cheryl
E-Rue
Stick
Lewis
Tom Cook (ghost flamed Sy)
James Crosby
Rob DeBlock

A new policy starting in the Fall 03 Auto Fair will be that a club must have a minimum of 10 vehicles to continue to participate (clubs can be combined to get a 10 car minimum). That means if we want to continue to participate as a SyTy club, we must have at least 10 trucks.

This spring will have 55 clubs participating for 1,512 vehicles on Saturday and 1,334 on Sunday. We will be participating on Saturday only, April 5th.

Right now we have passes for 10 trucks and we have 10 trucks on the list. If anyone wants to be added let me know in case someone can't make it or if I can get additional passes.

0-60N4

I got our passes/credentials. We will be located in a new and neat location this year. We will be in the concourse are around the perimeter of the track. This is the covered area above and behind the front grand stands. That location should be good for protection from rain, sun, wind, birds, etc. Let me know if there are any changes. Otherwise, I'll mail your passes next week.

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

0-60N4

In the past they have held auctions in this area. Remember the time we got in trouble for using the fire exit door to the Speedway Club? It's right there.

I'll include a map that shows exactly how to get there.

0-60N4

OK, we should be all set. Everyone should have their passes by now.

We will be in a covered area, inside the concourse. So be there rain or shine 8:00 a.m.

E-Rue

0-60N4 said:
OK, we should be all set. Everyone should have their passes by now.

We will be in a covered area, inside the concourse. So be there rain or shine 8:00 a.m.

hmmmm 2.5 hour drive, be there at 8:00 puts me leaving my house at 5:30 :(

HOLY CRAP!

e

0-60N4

8:00 is when they like everyone to try to arrive. Long distance drivers can come in a little later. don't worry about that.

E-Rue

the one thing the the lowes motor speedway website doesnt have.........

directions on how to get there. :-?

e