ALL SOLD: Low Mileage '93 Typhoon Parts. Please Delete Thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Le

These parts were removed from my Ty when it had around 25K miles on the odometer and have been in storage ever since. All were in great working condition when pulled. Great for someone who is trying to put the truck back to its original factory conditions.

* Lower Heat Exchanger (CCHE), complete with mounting bracket, IC pump bracket, rubber air dam/deflector, and 90-deg rubber elbow: SOLD

cche01.jpg

cche02.jpg

cche03.jpg

cche04.jpg

* Upper Intercooler (CAC) with cover plate, no cap: SOLD

upper_ic01.jpg

upper_ic02.jpg

upper_ic03.jpg

* Throttle Body, complete with functional TPS sensor and IAC sensor: SOLD

tb01.jpg

tb02.jpg

tb03.jpg

I take PayPal as form of payment and ship these to continental United States only. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Ty92Resto

Re: FS: Low Mileage '93 Typhoon Parts

I bet I am going to regret not buying the CCHE...just not quite there in the project and not sure it's bad yet.

Richard Le

You know you need to buy it now just in case ;) It's getting more difficult to find the original in great condition nowadays.

Jay92Ty

Donating Member

Would you be willing to sell just the cover plate from the upper IC? if so how much?

Richard Le

I don't have an extra cap from the upper IC to sell. Your local auto parts store can sell you a generic one that would fit.

Jay92Ty

Donating Member

I don't have an extra cap from the upper IC to sell. Your local auto parts store can sell you a generic one that would fit.
I had edited the post that I originally posted. I think it (for some reason) didn't show up as I wanted it to. Really meant to say the cover that covers the IC and not the cap. :D

Richard Le

Understood. I rather sell the upper IC with the cover plate as it is glued tightly to it, and I might damage one or the other in trying to pry it off.

Richard Le

Upper Intercooler has been sold.

Richard Le

Re: ALL SOLD: Low Mileage '93 Typhoon Parts. Please Delete Thread. Thanks.

Everything has been sold. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.