LS Swap Syclone Single Turbo Build

Re: LS Swap Syclone Single Turbo Build

Got to make two passes yesterday. First one was a lazy 6.70 and then ran a 6.2 at 115 1.4 60ft.

I have a lot of work to do to figure out how to get this thing down the track. Datalog shows I am peddling it like crazy until it clicks into 3rd. It wish I had a steering wheel sensor to figure out how much I'm moving the wheel lol. I really want to get into the 5.7-5.8 range - makes enough power but I have to figure things out.

Instagram

leaving on 6 lbs.

its all over the place on the track to the point the tps dips to 25% at one point - when it clicks into 3rd then the tps finally sees 100%

I will figure it out.......nothing is easy on these trucks lol

autoaddictions

leaving on 6 lbs.

its all over the place on the track to the point the tps dips to 25% at one point - when it clicks into 3rd then the tps finally sees 100%

I will figure it out.......nothing is easy on these trucks lol

You got that right!! Just curious are the tires front and back the same size!! Try ramping in the boost for the first 200 feet.

They are typical zr1 sizes.

I've learned a lot in the last couple days about tire growth as well.

Fronts and rears can grow at different rates based on pressures and weight distribution.

It's never easy with these things!!!! I only have two passes on this thing lol.

skolman91

What broke? How does the front locker work, lock up under power and unlock unloaded?

Front locker is OK so far. On street you can barely tell its in.

I have changed a lot of things on the truck as of late. We have gone almost 120 in the 1/8 on a terrible pass on low boost.

Still working on it.

5.89 120.7 1.39 60 ft.
Revised some front end geometry.
Lowered boost - track was hot.
Still on 17 in DOT radials.

skolman91

Thats scootin pretty good congrats, that a2w intercooler working decent for iat's ive heard mixed reviews..

My data so far tells me to leave the intercooler alone.

That pass was at a lower boost rating than I have run before. On higher boost runs, its been pretty effective.