SyTy Graveyard

TNPhoon

1of28
Re: SyTy Graveyard

Jimmy's graveyard of DNR trucks. Can't find the link no' mo!

Found one link that I thought was it but something aboot a bad SQL server or something.

JSM

I think the other link you are thinking is on the same server chat is running on, no data has been lost maybe just a busted link.

As with Jimmy he always has a backup also.

Jimmy

Banned

I think the other link you are thinking is on the same server chat is running on, no data has been lost maybe just a busted link.

As with Jimmy he always has a backup also.
Did Mike D tell you aboot my "Back that thing up"

:dunno:

Timbo

SyTy Stalker
There's one up-close pic of the side of a Radar Blue '93 Ty in there. Looks like it came from an eBay auction or something. I had heard that someone saw THE Radar Blue '93 in a junkyard in Europe, but never saw any pictures.

There's one up-close pic of the side of a Radar Blue '93 Ty in there. Looks like it came from an eBay auction or something. I had heard that someone saw THE Radar Blue '93 in a junkyard in Europe, but never saw any pictures.
Did you see the pic of your truck before it was repainted?

DaveP's Ghost

I know that at least one of those is running and driving again. Has been for aboot 15 years.

Thanks Jimmy for preserving these. Some of them are at least 20 years old.

I know that at least one of those is running and driving again. Has been for aboot 15 years.

Thanks Jimmy for preserving these. Some of them are at least 20 years old.
No prob. The thing that bothers me is that I used to have most of the VIN's of these trucks.When I uploaded them to Chitownsyty, I named the pictures by their VIN. When that site crashed,I lost all that info. But thanks to my warped brain I still know the last 4 of a bunch of them. Hopefully a bunch of them were rescued.