Vendors / Members Beware "Juan Ramirez" Denver CO

Vaders Sy

Donating Member
Re: Vendors / Members Beware "Juan Ramirez" Denver CO

Just a heads up for any vendor or member who is looking to do business with Juan Ramirez out of Denver Colorado. There used to be a forum for black listed frauds like this, not sure what happened.

Juan Ramirez ordered a syclone cat back exhaust through our website. We shipped it out to his confirmed address, he signed for it with UPS delivery confirmation then called his credit card company saying he didn't authorize the payment.

We made several attempts via phone and email to have the exhaust returned, but with no success. Long story short, credit card company sided with the fraudulent buyer, and we never received the exhaust back.

I just don't understand the logic here but i guess that's part of business.

Sorry to hear that Mike. In my business, we have had a huge increase in people doing this with the service department. For example: customer towed their car in, authorized repairs, then disputed the charges on the credit card and my business lost out. I had tow bill records, emails, etc. People nowadays...

Completely know where you are coming from on this.

Damian

Can someone explain to me how they get away with this? If you have proof, how does this happen? Am I missing something?

ChiPhoon

Chicago Typhoon!

yea im with you on this i don't get it, i wonder if the credit card company would listen to the seller especially if they are a real brick and mortar business explaining the situation that you have a customer using your credit cards in a fraudulent manner having all proof etc, and maybe put him under scope, this doesn't make sense to me.

fivetodrive

CRISPY

The other crazy part is that you can see a typhoon in the back yard using google street view...

Logan

So what you are saying is we need to have a "SyTy baseball bat club" meeting in Colorado?

Ry368

one mile = 5280 feet

What a p.o.s.....I'll keep a look out.

Fairclough

I drove by 6 times, I did not see the Typhoon, I didn't think about Google Earth!

atkonkler

Is this your bush?

I'd roll by and ask if that dude lived there....or even ask where he currently resides if he doesnt. No harm no foul in that.:2cents:

ChiPhoon

Chicago Typhoon!

ye no doubt it isnt a crime to ring bell and to do an investigation on your own, or even if they have a real name, or just letting them know what happen if its still his family there, then they will notify him and that will put the scare in him, unless he doesn't socialize with other syty its going to be easy to pinpoint this dude at some point either perhaps just trying to sell it or something. when was the last date on that google earth picture? perhaps its at the shop getting the new parts on it.

sy2585

MELS SY

Where is Jimmy on this?? He can usualy find info on someone right down to where he has coffee every morning.. Beeleedat

Jimmy

Banned

If somebody would pm me what we have on this guy so far,I'll see what I can do.

Quickstop [UK]

Combating adversyty.

Knowing his name and address, why can't we register for loads of mail order free delivery type pieces of crap that can be sent to his house and really bug the hell out of him?

Set up an email, sign up for trials and BS. Open the email to the board and just sign him up for any free mail order stuff you can get. :D

Jimmy

Banned

Knowing his name and address, why can't we register for loads of mail order free delivery type pieces of crap that can be sent to his house and really bug the hell out of him?

Set up an email, sign up for trials and BS. Open the email to the board and just sign him up for any free mail order stuff you can get. :D

Calm down Mark.It might not even be his name or address.

I'm laid up with a bad knee today,so maybe I can find something out.I appreciate the leads I have so far,but anything that anybody knows (Mike Lee) might help so send me those pm's.

Jimmy

Banned

10 seconds in (720)570-0459 Jose Tire Shop

Juan ain't there today.

Jimmy

Banned

His name is Juan,he does have a Syclone,and he does work at Jose Tire Shop.

Is that good enough? :haha:

Up to you local guys now.

2657 S Broadway Denver CO.

Jimmy

Banned

When I talked to Jose,he said Juan wasn't there but he said he did have a Syclone.

This clown is going down.One way or another.